Why, yes I am. :D
- Oh, children. Did you see that nice little teaser trailer
for "A Game of Thrones" last Sunday? Can we say awesome?
Indeed we can~ ^^
True, it's only 20 seconds of seemingly random footage, but it still made me super-excited. There's nothing quite like seeing a long-awaited series (or rather, adaptation) make its way from the first bare rumors on fan forums to an actual HBO trailer. So after playing and replaying this trailer a few times, I saw:
- Dothraki sparring during Daenerys and Khal Drogo's wedding (14 year old girl x 30 year old man--lol, feudal society ;p)
- Ned with Theon, drawing his greatsword (Ice!!!!) from a wolf's head scabbard. Hell yeah. 8D
- Stark bannermen, carrying the arms of House Stark (the grey wolf)
- Some random women (probably whores) that did not appear anywhere in the first book. Well, you have to assume they'll include some non-canon scenes, all adaptations do.
- Sir Waymar Royce, with a frightened expression on his face (and if you've read the first book, you know exactly why XD)
- Sean Bean saying THE line of House Stark: "Winter is Coming."
- I received a message yesterday regarding those wonderful puchipons that I had tried to order a few weeks ago--the ones that the seller supposedly lost
? Yes, I bemoaned heartily about that. Well, it turns out that the seller actually found
where he had misplaced the set and contacted my
seller about it (I can't speak Japanese, so I buy via a third party). Anyway, it looks like I might be able to get that set after all! Which means....
CROC PUCHIPON!!! Yes, all this hassle is for a Crocodile collectible, but not just any
Croc collectible--a super rare one. And I mean rare like, whoa. ^^ Unfortunately, I had to buy a bunch of other puchipons to go with it, but whatever. I'll just sell the spares. Which reminds me, I was planning to list some of my spare collectibles here once my order arrives. So, if you're interested in buying a few One Piece collectibles, keep an eye on this journal in the upcoming weeks, ok? ;D
I'm so happy~ <3
- Been watching the World Cup. I could make a lot of comments about the matches (Germany v. Australia and Spain v. Switzerland in particular right now), but there is a greater concern on my mind at the moment. Those horns
. The vuvuzelas. They are driving me insane. In case you haven't been watching the World Cup, this is what I'm talking about
. I swear, that sound is probably the sound that comes from the trumpets in hell.
- Oho, just saw the stills for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Is this game gorgeous or what? Truthfully, I never did get into Twilight Princess. Just....I don't know. It seemed empty, somehow. The towns in particular were just horrendous. But this latest installment is looking promising. Guess I'll need to finally break down and get a Wii once this game is released. I managed to squeak by once because TP was released for the Gamecube as well as the Wii, but perhaps the time has come to finally upgrade. XD
EDIT: DAMN IT TAMURA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIMEKAWA?! щ(ﾟДﾟщ) Oh my god
Beelzebub fans, go look at the spoiler pictures. Now. NOW, I TELL YOU.
No, Tamura. Do not want. Fix it. >:(